Emulator Problem: SSF/Satourne Problems

coca87

This is so noob but it's been so long since the last time I have used emulators but I'm having issues doing the following:

1. SSF was working. I was able to start a rom but now I'm getting an error message.
ResumeThread() error.
File : ./MainWindows.ccp
Line : 10919
Function : _VDP2Thread

2. Satourne is not letting me configure my xbox controller

3. SSF is not playing clockwork knights 2 or baku baku animals no matter what.

4. How do I properly configure Satourne? I'm lost cannot

kittybish

I managed to get baku baku to work but I cannot get clockwork knight or clockwork knight to work... Don't ask me how because I forgot. I can try everything over again when I figure it out I will let you know.

izicial

This is so noob but it's been so long since the last time I have used emulators but I'm having issues doing the following:

1. SSF was working. I was able to start a rom but now I'm getting an error message.
ResumeThread() error.
File : ./MainWindows.ccp
Line : 10919
Function : _VDP2Thread

2. Satourne is not letting me configure my xbox controller

3. SSF is not playing clockwork knights 2 or baku baku animals no matter what.

4. How do I properly configure Satourne? I'm lost cannot

I would try deleting SSFs settings file (should be a .cnfg file named SSF) and that should solve the first issue.

2. There is something called direct input or something like that that the xbox controller uses that the devs of satourne said they would never implement so you will probably never be able to use your xbox controller for that.

3 and 4 I have no idea because I either don't use satourne or don't play those games.

I can tell you though that I did take the time to use Satourne for Castlevania and Nights before and it doesn't preform any better than SSF and the lack of controller support sucks.