Razer Sabertooth - No Force Feedback/Rumble/Vibration

DicJoe

All i really want is for this game pad to vibrate, it's not asking much but this issue is driving me crazy, for the first time ever Google is useless, everything on the sabertooth is just unboxing and reviews, not useful since i already have the controller, oh and razer doesnt have a driver for the gamepad, so post it on their forum yes? They don't have a forum, yes i was surprised too.

Any help is welcome, i am totally nuts about getting this thing to work

By the way i have the rumble turned on by the game pads little led screen, no help.

if this isn't the right place to post, could you forward me to a better place, thanks

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well yes its the right place but finding someone with a Razer is not going to be easy. If you really want rumble to work, and work right I'd suggest getting a psx usb adapter ( see my sig for an example, lot cheaper ones out there. ) If you want the Razer to work, this forum may not be that helpful. Most of use here use adapters or that 360 xbox thing. No problems with rumble at all.

DicJoe

Thanks for the reply, the rumble works well with steam games but with Epsxe, no such good luck. I suppose i should just give up and enjoy gaming while i still can. Cheers