Looking for PS1 emulator (replacement for epsxe)

Revolve

Hi, I've been using psx for a long time because I love the fact that you can maximise the window to essentially be maximised and that it's fast forward function is really good. Recently, however, I've found epsxe (yes I know I've been living under a rock) and I love it's graphical options in terms of increasing resolutions and whatnot. Unfortunately it's static window sizes and lack of an easy fast forward function is a huge problem for me.

I'm just wondering if there is an emulator which has the dynamic window sizing and fast forwarding of PSX with the graphical plugins of epsxe? I'm guessing not but I figured I would ask anyway in case any of you knew of one.

Thanks!

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Unfortunately it's static window sizes and lack of an easy fast forward function is a huge problem for me.
psx is the only play station emulator I know of that does ff. ePSXe does full screen. I'm not sure how that was not clear but maybe the plgin you choose does not show the option. Either way just use alt + enter.

Revolve

Oh I know it does fullscreen, I'm talking about windowed mode being able to maximise to your screen but not be in fullscreen mode. I like to alt tab and do other things on my second monitor easily and epsxe doesn't really allow that very well outside of it's static, preset window size (psx allows you to customise the size of your screen to whatever size you wish dynamically, which I love).

If PSX is the only one which really does fast forward though I guess that solves that :(