Neo-RAGEx problem, have looked everywhere else...

andeity

Okay, so I'm having the very common problem with NeoRAGExp v0.8c of not being able to get it to recognize the games. But here's the thing: I've already looked everywhere and done everything people have said to do. I've checked the directories, put all the .rom files for a game into a single zip file, etc. I have in my Roms\ folder "Metal Slug.zip" and "Metal Slug 2.zip" and NeoRAGE imports neither of them. No, it does not put them at the bottom of the list with question marks. This is aggravating. Please help...

montpics

Had you try other emulators for the likes of MAME, Nebula and others? Or give us some info on the files as well. :cool:

M.H.A.Q.S.

Neoragex looks for ROM file names in its neorage.ini file, so try editing that. Neorage also requires you to rename your ROM file names in the zip to be in a particular format.

e.g.
MAME - 256-v1.bin
Neoragex - KOF99_v1.rom

Understand the difference? I hope this solves the problem.

montpics

andeity said:
Thank you very much! Now why don't they put that in the readme?
Well, that readme is already outdated since the last release of NeoRageX. At least you could seek your answer here. :cool:

Pikachiu

I need Neo Geo`s games

I have the Neo rage emulator .. but i dont have the games.. who can give me the games ? please send me at mail : *SNIPPED!*

Last edited by a moderator:

kamalmegamanX

how can i rename the bin files to roms files

i have downloaded roms that has .bin extension & i want to play this roms in neoragex.please someone help me by giving a detailed step by step for my neoragex emulator to play this roms. this roms i have downloaded from *SNIPPED!* :confused: ;)

Last edited by a moderator: