Looking For A Good Mmorpg

someone

I am looking for a good MMORPG. Please suggest any that follow all these guidelines:

1- The servers should be located in Korea in which i pay through my phone bill. It should not require to pay through a credit card.(Note: I want Korean servers, not because of their server speed, but because they are free. If you know any other free mmorpg please put them down.
2- Does not require too much CPU power (550 mhz and 4mb graphics card tops.)
3- It has to be good. The developers have to update it often. Also, it has to be fun.

Please note that the each guidline has to be followed.

Thank you for this time and until the next time.

-Someone

<><>

I am looking for a personal slave that will fit the follwing descriptions:

1- The slave has to be shaven like an egyptian Monk (Note: I want the salve to be shaved because I really dislike hairs, not that I care about the smooth silky babby bottom like feeling I get when rubbing against the skin)
2- The slave will be willing to perform sexual activities at any point in time no matter what location and condition
3- It has to be hung like an elephant and have breasts like a cow.

Please make sure that you fit the entirety of the guidelines and not just the majority. If you are a balding nympho that is hung like a dog, you need not apply. If you do not follow the guidelines strictly and with the seriousness of an overweight lesbian german grammar teacher, I will shoot you in the faces.

Thank you and hurry up and meet my demands untill the next time I decide to randomly come here and post.

-me

Not-Spekkio

Originally posted by <><>@Oct 10 2003, 11:04 AM

1- The slave has to be shaven like an egyptian Monk (Note: I want the salve to be shaved because I really dislike hairs, not that I care about the smooth silky babby bottom like feeling I get when rubbing against the skin)
2- The slave will be willing to perform sexual activities at any point in time no matter what location and condition

Please make sure that you fit the entirety of the guidelines and not just the majority. If you are a balding nympho that is hung like a dog, you need not apply. If you do not follow the guidelines strictly and with the seriousness of an overweight lesbian german grammar teacher, I will shoot you in the faces.

Thank you and hurry up and meet my demands untill the next time I decide to randomly come here and post.

-me
Mail me, I meet the demands.

Codeine

Originally posted by <><>@Oct 10 2003, 11:04 AM

-me
Make sure to bash his teeth out, you dont want a biter when he's giving you a knob job.