Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Hey I am new here, hello to all. Are there any uwritten rules I shoud know about before posting away?

Jale

Welcome there, just forget about the unwritten rules and stick to the written ones :)

Pyro

ok and i looked on the banned list and eery one is on it forever so if u are banned it is permenate

Jale

It depends... there are permanent and temporal bans. A temporal ban is applied when the user commits a rule infraction for the first time and a permanent one is when the user commits the rule infraction even knowing the rules.

Anyway, the persons that know it more than me are mods and admin.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Pay no attention to the guy with the 365 day ban, it is just a test account :D

JAPPsmash, the word is temporary.

Jale

Lefteris_D said:
Pay no attention to the guy with the 365 day ban, it is just a test account :D

JAPPsmash, the word is temporary.
Can you be my english teacher? :)

Fable

Urban Ninja
Welcome man, have a nice stay.

P.S: DON'T SPAM!

F

froster1990

Fable said:
Welcome man, have a nice stay.

P.S: DON'T SPAM!

So is it bad my lung just popped from laughter?

So, ya, I hope more people welcome you.

F

froster1990

I am not going to answer that... So is anyone going to welcome this guy or whut?

M.H.A.Q.S.

Welcome Pyro and enjoy your stay. You know its quite odd to see someone actually reading the rules and then asking FOR MORE!!! :confused:

montpics

M.H.A.Q.S. said:
Welcome Pyro and enjoy your stay. You know its quite odd to see someone actually reading the rules and then asking FOR MORE!!! :confused:
I agree with you more. :)

Hope you are enjoy your stay in this forum.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Stop asking for threads to be closed again and again. If a discussion is over just don't reply to it.

If a thread needs to be closed that will be left to the better judgement of a moderator.

If you want to have a random discussion use Honka. That's why we keep that thing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.