My first chiptune project!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Ill give it a look see buddy, I will re-edit once I try it out. :)

EDIT: Could you perhaps reupload to mediafire? 4shared isn't friendly with me right now. ;c

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
This actually didn't sound too bad! I think you should join Newgrounds so that you might get a better critique on your sounds. :) What console is the chiptune supposed to be?

testmachine

Old member
This actually didn't sound too bad! I think you should join Newgrounds so that you might get a better critique on your sounds. :) What console is the chiptune supposed to be?

It's actually a plugin called Freeboy (It emulates the gameboy sound),so I guess you could say it's supposed to be a Gameboy chiptune.I'll see about joining newgrounds.Thanks for the critique.

testmachine

Old member
I shall check it out right now! I will re-edit post when I am done. ;D
This sounds very neat! It would be even better if there was more going on in the background, like mix it up a little bit instead of a straight *Duh* *Duh* *Duh*, and throw some time variation. :)

Thanks.There are some Hi-Hats and reverbs in the background,but they aren't very noticeable.

This actually didn't sound too bad! I think you should join Newgrounds so that you might get a better critique on your sounds. What console is the chiptune supposed to be?