Game Problem: How do I play N64 games? I downloaded "project 64"

zonik

How can I begin to play legend of zelda majora's mask or even vigilante 8? I got "project 64". :confused:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Do you have the rom? if so load it.

zonik

No, I don't believe I do. How would I go about doing that? This is my first time trying this out.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well then. Welcome to emulation.

Brief synopses. Emulators allow you to play games, the authors ask that you only play game that you own. Many like to download the games from the net. This is technically illegal. Thus, we here can not help you in finding them or we are condoning an illegal act. I will tell you however; google helps, searching helps, and like all bad sites make sure your protection software is running.

n64 roms are really easy to find, once you find one you will catch on.

Last edited:

zonik

Correct me if i'm wrong: the 'Emulator' acts as the 'game consul' and the 'ROM' is the 'Actual Game'? If so, where do I get the "ROM"?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
hmm, well yes you are correct, but I though I explained that?

Brief synopses. Emulators allow you to play games, the authors ask that you only play game that you own. Many like to download the games from the net. This is technically illegal. Thus, we here can not help you in finding them or we are condoning an illegal act. I will tell you however; google helps, searching helps, and like all bad sites make sure your protection software is running.

If the highlights in bold dont explain it ill let another answer this.