hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoGoS_dArK

im not new to emulation or games.......i was a mod on emulatorium2, but our site crashed due to a conflict w/ the SQL server & our new site format phpNUKE.......itll be a little bit till we can this bug fixed, so i thought i would join ur site.....i do have a lot of experience in computer software/hardware troubleshooting & repair...........so if anyone has anythin that they need a hand w/, including emu configurations, please pm me, thanx!! :D

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Several sites owned by a few friends were hacked thanks to some phpNuke exploits. Since then I try to stay away from using phpNuke.

Anyway, welcome to The Emulator Zone :)

LoGoS_dArK

yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!

Jale

LoGoS_dArK said:
yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!
I'm using a hosted phpBB. I liked it because of the large skins collection :)

LoGoS_dArK

see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!

Jale

LoGoS_dArK said:
see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!
You can choose from Invision Power Board, vBulletin and phpBB. These ones are the best.

LoGoS_dArK

yeah first we startd w/ phpvision, but then changed to phpbb, i thought that the format was a little nicer lookin!!

LoGoS_dArK

well, thax for the reminder fable...........spammers suk.......i just wantd to chat w/ u guys........where im at, there's like no one that deals or talks bout comps or emulation.........so its nice to have some ppl to finally talk too!! :happy:

F

froster1990

What special board? Where where? And fable your not the judge of who spams... So ya, welcome to Emuzone place thing and such... I hope you stay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.