Is Any Of You Making Comics

Mourgos

So are you,cause I am and I'm thinking of sending my work to a newspaper to be published ,yet it's extremely difficult to paint your scanned drawings on CorelDraw or any other drawing program I've tried .
Do you know of any good program to easily and fastly paint your drawings ?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
You could always get one of those pad deelys it acts as a mouse and lets you draw on the pad. That way you can draw as you please and you can save it on to your computer.

MONKEY_NUTS

wtf, how the smeg does a vector program like corel draw, have anything to do with colouring in. :blink:

Get a 100 quid wacom or buy a cheap turdy pen tool and get jacked in the ass for by somthing which wont work properly. Software painter, photoshop, paintshop pro gimp.

Satoshi

Last time i spoke to Liquid Polar(about a month ago) he was making a mini-manga called T.R.A.P.S(The Riza And Pora Show) And for those that don't know who LP is, his a Old Timer at EZ Who was in the 2nd(or maybe 1st) forums

J

Jet Set Willy

Heh, he was always asking to be a mod. Was he around at the same time as KK? I'd imagine that his Coca-Cola avatar would have caused some fun.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I used Photoshop or PaintShop Pro to color my animes.

El Fugitivo

HAHAHA OMFG that was hilarious.

I remember Liquid Polar, so he was still on the board c. Nov. 2001 (first or second vB). The board was reset right around the end of that year, and I don't think he ever signed up again. I don't think KidneyKai joined until later that spring (March or April, perhaps).

KidneyKai

El Fugitivo is right. I do know who liquid polar is though although from where, i do not remember. I'm thinking at Taggerz.com forums, most likely wrong though. Must find the Coca~cola polar bear poster i had. Scan and convert into an avatar. :ph34r:

edit: Wonder why Opera shows my message twice in one post when i use a smily thingymajiggy. Meh, might stop me using the damned things. :lol:

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Hey Kidney Do you Like FF9? And Also coke Right? Well have I got a video for you.

KidneyKai

Nah, i've NEVER played Final Fantasy 9. Saw Mark play it though.
Made it look so easy, you brrstrrd! HOW'D YOU DEFEAT THE SCORPION IN FF7?! THE BRRRRSTRRRD WAS INVINCIBLE!!! (rhetorical question)

Zidane

Social Hazzard
I'm helping a friend of mine make a magazine devoted to Anime. He is including a comic into it (rated 16 and up) , He daws the stuff he needs then sends it to a masive company to get it created in the layout he designs. I suggest that for it is more innexpensive then doing it over your cpu then printing page after page. Or you could make a website that is copyrighted. Just a suggestion.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Zidane@Nov 27 2003, 07:03 PM
I'm helping a friend of mine make a magazine devoted to Anime. He is including a comic into it (rated 16 and up) , He daws the stuff he needs then sends it to a masive company to get it created in the layout he designs. I suggest that for it is more innexpensive then doing it over your cpu then printing page after page. Or you could make a website that is copyrighted. Just a suggestion.
Wtf are you talking about, talk english.