IT IS TEH FINSIHED 1111

Zach

After many months of hard work... and many months of not touching it at all I have finally finished the new web layout and PDF conversion. Everything is complete! There is a cover, table of contents, margins, decorational and divisional graphics, everything you might see in a real magazine. And also some things you won't, like working hyperlinks

It looks awesome, download it and enjoy it..... I SAID DOWNLOAD IT :fuckyou:

Old Skool Games

M.H.A.Q.S.

That's Good...I mean Cool. Great effort there.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It's really nice, I'm impressed! However, given the time it took you to make it you might consider making it a bi-montly issue. That's just to have enough time to gather all of the material you need for each release.

Btw, are you going to change the forum any time soon like you said?

Last edited:

Zach

I may change the forum eventually but not in the immediate future.

As for how long it took ? A large part of it was being burned out from the learning phase of working with MS publisher and trying to figure out how the thing would look. Then part of it was me being sick and tired of looking at it. I could have done this many months ago.

I can put out a new issues within days of each other if I had the resource pool. Actually making the document is not the hard part anymore, its waiting for the content to pool up.

This is why I have never mentioned anything about a solid deadline for releasing new issues. I just release the issue, number it, date it by month and year, and put it up for download.

RockY

L H D T P M
33 pages of pure nice work.

Why don't you make the index more interactive? Like when you click a name, it takes you directly to the page.

Zach

Its argueably more interactive without those kinds of links, as its akin to flipping through pages.

I did make the Metroid picture a direct link however.

Zach

Btw, if any of you are compelled to give a shot at writing a review, even YOU Jappsmash; provided you can spit out a decent string of english, review to your hearts content. I've already received one from Rocky and have a few stockpiled from previous work and one other submission

I'm quite willing to work with people and provide feedback to help better their writing/english if they are willing to put in the hard work for writing a review. This means no single paragraph submissions that barely touch a subject though. The reason a lot of the reviews in the magazine are of decent size is because they were written that way, and thats what I expect from others.

Just make sure you read the proper information first.

Last edited:

Zach

Jappsmash lied. He might not be the he-man of the english language but he can write a decent review

Jale

So the next issue will be in one month or two. I'm ready to make another review in a couple of days. But first, I'm translating South Park episodes.

Last edited: