Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop

montpics

So far, nope. :confused:

belmont

Well I prefer the original TCG.You reminded me that I haven't bought booster packs for weeks!!!
The only Yugioh game I liked was World Championship Edition 2004 on GBA.

Jale

Lefteris_D said:
I think Konami is working on a new online version.
Got more info? :happy:

Wait a sec :huh: you mean this?

Spoiler »
Konami of Europe has announced a new title in its hugely successful World Championship Tournament series of Yu-Gi-Oh!TM titles for the Game Boy AdvanceTM handheld.

Due for release in February, Yu-Gi-Oh! Day of the DuelistTM – World Championship Tournament 2005TM is the most comprehensive simulation of the Trading Card Game to date, and marks a massive advance for the popular series. The one or two-player game features over 1000 cards to collect and duel with, and includes more than 400 brand new cards from the latest Trading Card Game Booster Packs. As such, Game Boy Advance users can now get to grips with monsters, traps and attacks from the Duelist Legacy Vol 1-5 sets, and the Japanese Series 3 packs from 'The New Ruler' and 'Pharao's Inheritance' sets. Players can also unlock their favourite Trading Card Game cards by inputting their codes to use them in the game.

Other new gameplay additions in the 2005 edition include a new, refined Dueling system to cater for the most recent rule updates. An all-new RPG-style exploration mode has also been implemented, allowing users to take on random opponents and wander around beautifully-realised cities in search of would-be opponents. Tournaments can also be scheduled and arranged by theme and card types now, while multiple deck support and card management systems allow players to switch between decks with ease and edit limited and semi-limited cards with ease.

The game will also contain three limited official Trading Cards.

© 1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI

By the way, I've heard this one can be played online...

Spoiler »
B0001MXNVA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited: