How do i work the emulator?

gamer3100

just got the emu called xeon_10.rar what runs a rar file? Can i put an xbox disc in the comp and run it off this emu? :msn_confu

Fable

Urban Ninja
No working x-box emulators exist. Even my PS1 disc reader lags badly.

onewecallgod

an xbox game disk is just an ordinary 4.7gb dvd-r....

the problem is that you cant run an xbox emulator without a modded xbox. no emulator can read the .xbe files, so you must have a modded xbox convert the files then send it to your comp

Fable

Urban Ninja
onewecallgod said:
an xbox game disk is just an ordinary 4.7gb dvd-r....

the problem is that you cant run an xbox emulator without a modded xbox. no emulator can read the .xbe files, so you must have a modded xbox convert the files then send it to your comp
can you integrate your x-box into your comp???? *devious*:nuke:

who_cares

What about the emulator that converts xbe files into exe files? Can I use it to play xbox discs on my computer?

donkeyknob

Fable said:
can you integrate your x-box into your comp???? *devious*:nuke:

actually, that is a feasible project. however, it is rather limited in how much integration you can have

donkeyknob

if you want i can assist you in putting the xbox into a PC case, anything else will require more specific explanation (sp?) though

Amy Cusack

answer to all your questions

Rent an xbox game of your choice at the local video store
buy a copy of "dvdwizardpro" then you can make perfect copies of your xbox games to-be-played on your xbox console.

or just simply solder a mod chip on your existing xbox..... you can purchase one for about 79.00