What browser do you use??

Fable

Urban Ninja
You know, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, IE, etc.

Jale

Both Internet Explorer and Firefox, but I surf the web with Firefox and Internet Explorer for updates :)

Fable

Urban Ninja
JAPPsmash said:
Both Internet Explorer and Firefox, but I surf the web with Firefox and Internet Explorer for updates :)
Yeah, me too.. Firefox fails on me a couple times so I have IE for back-up.

montpics

Use the default browser which is of course Internet Explorer. I'd been used to it for a long time and wouldn't want to change the browser. :cool:

hitmonlee

JAPPsmash said:
Better change it...

why?
i'm quite happy with it
i'm aware of the benefits of firefox but will they outweigh the initial effort?
if everyone starts using firefox i'll use that, atm they aren't and i find with computers it best to stick to what the majority are using.

JAPPsmash said:
Remember what it did to me last time I used it to surf the Web? :)

no i don't remember actually but nice pic.
i've never had any such dramas :)

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Most people won't when using IE, but as I've said before JAPPsmash is not very bright.

montpics

Nope, haven't meet that unlucky moments. Just be careful of what you are surfing.

And yes, try to use SpyBot (Is it called like that?) to rid of these problems not only Antivirus programs. :)

F

froster1990

Only thing I have is IE6, it better now that it isn't the source of the pop-ups like IE5.

Jale

montpics said:
Nope, haven't meet that unlucky moments. Just be careful of what you are surfing.

And yes, try to use SpyBot (Is it called like that?) to rid of these problems not only Antivirus programs. :)
I use Ad-Aware. SpyBot doesn't not let me alone...