Ummm What Games?

Gosia

this isnt really true. zeon is the only xbox emulator that can reach in game modes of play for halo and only halo . it however requires some super duper specs and a nice videocard. I probably wont go any faster than 6 fps so i wouldnt bother.

Gosia

:) im new to this post but i have been involved with emulation ever since the birth of the internet (as we know it)

ravetek

What's the hold up to the development effort in this space? What can be done to help? Are there any outstanding technical or proprietary issues here that need be over come?

donkeyknob

if you are asking that question you lack the intelligience to help. basically its the programing of tricking the computer into believing its an xbox that is being held up

Gosia

Anywas, you cant just pop the xbox dvd in the drive and expect it to work. in order to get riped xbox games on the computer you would have to have 1an Xbox 2a modchip 3evoX dashboard 4an ftp client.

Xbox images are written backwards and the xbox dvd drive is tweaked to read info off the disk backwards.

try putting in an xbox dvd... you will just see useless crap.

if anyone wants a tutorial on... anything feel free to pm me! :D