Help controller that will work with emulators? instead of the keyboard

batman333

i need to know wat i can get to play the emulators with a controller instead of using the keyboard can i use ps2 controllers if i had a usb to connect it?

spaceduk

just go out and buy any cheap usb controller cos most of em will work plus u can get an adapter for the ps2 controllers so u can use them on your pc. personally i prefer using the ps2 controller for playing snes games but any pc controller will work.

gogol

batman333 said:
i need to know wat i can get to play the emulators with a controller instead of using the keyboard can i use ps2 controllers if i had a usb to connect it?

I just bought two "Boom PSX+N64 USB Converters" (available for example at lik-sang for about 13$).

No drivers necessary (for win xp) and you can connect a ps/ps2 or a n64 pad. Appears as a normal 2365-button pad in the windows game control panel.

Great stuff! I love it!

Cheers,

Daniel

Sanosuke Tanaka

For most PS2 emu. u will need a game plugin (you may very well have one that works or it might be keybord only, check) but adaptors are easy to find online. if you have too much trouble try going to http://www.ngemu.com/
they usually have some good adaptors for sale (I have never had to buy from NGemu before so I have no idea what customer support is like, if you try let me know)