Playstation 3 emulator and the future of DLC.

BuldozerX

I know that there are PS3 emulators in work, and that we probably wont see them function for many years. But im wondering about how emulation will work with DLC? Today we have to log online and download the DLC`s. Will it be possible to play these in the future of emulation?

DanielB

Most likely, after we see the ps4 come out, wait a couple years. Just like they figured out a way to make the AR work with the emulators.

ziguzanuzoon

from what i have found most the dlc is already on the disc and also you probably won't see a good running ps3 emulator for some time but when it dose it probably will only run a few games and won't be very good if you or thinking ps3 emulation don't get your hopes up wait till the ps5 is out not the the gen after ps4 is going to be named ps5 but go with me here just saying i Wald not get my hopes up for a ps3 emulate for now and just wait till it is up and running good befor you waist your time even trying

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Although some may appreciate the candor and giving your opinion, is it generally helpful to use punctuation. At a very minimum pleas try to use periods.

ziguzanuzoon

ok did not know i was in school and or did not know this was a righting test but thx for your input even tho it has nothing to do with the subjected at hand

GamerSam

People have found a way to get Wii DLC and Dreamcast DLC, so I assume clever people can find out how to rip these off the harddrives and whatnot.