Project 64 Controller Configuration Issue

GenesisHell

So I recently downloaded the most up to date version of PJ64 which is 1.7 and it works just fine. I am using a PS3 controller to play my games on and it works great. Heres the problem. When I go to configure controls and go to the joystick setting I keybind it just fine. Then when I go to keybind the C buttons I uset he D-pad... and when I do this it overwrites my joypad settings with the D-pad... meaning I cant keybind the joystick and D-pad together. Its one or the other which would be okay but, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BUTTONS TO PLAY MY GAMES WITH NOW!

Can anyone help me?

KingHarkinianZC

Do you have MotionInJoy on your computer? You need to install it and follow the instructions for a PS3 controller to work with any emulator.

-KingHarkinianZC

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I though there were modes on the ps3 that you can set via a mode button. One mode allowing both to work, no?

GenesisHell

I don't know about any "mode button". I'm not actually using a real PS3 controller Im using a cheap chinese made look alike. The only extra button I have is the Home button in the middle of the controller. It's been a while since I posted this thread and I still cant get it to work.