Simpsons- Hit And Run

El Fugitivo

I think I might buy it, it was on sale for $24.99 at Best Buy and the only reason I didn't get it was that I didn't have the money on me.

Neko Koneko

Originally posted by Waz@Nov 20 2003, 01:28 AM
I've never known of a good Simpsons game.
I've heard that Hit 'n run is actually the first decent Simpsons game, and I've also heard that it has some simularities to games like GTA 3 and VC, in the way of having a lot of freedom while playing.

But since I've never played the game, I can't say this for sure. It's just something that was in a magazine.

donkeyknob

my younger brother hired it. but i avoid everything his stupid ass mind does, so i didnt touch it or watch him play. ill force his midgit self to hire it again

TGS

Wow you can boss your little brother around? Biiiiiig man!

donkeyknob

thats right, its an amazing difference between a almost 16 year old and an eleven year old... i swear if the world was 11 i could rule everyone

DanielW

i got it too. the missions get a bit repetitive, but for simpsons fans it's a great deal of fun, because you get to explore a lot. the cars handle kind of shitty, and it sucks that you can't shoot anyone, but it's still fun. most missions can be categorized as:
  • get from point A to point B in alloted time
  • race car to point B and finish first
  • collect all items scattered around
  • chase car and smash into it, it will drop items (skunks, games, boxes, etc.), which you'll have to collect