Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP

hhisc29926

Hello!. I need help to install and run Final Fantasy 1 PSP on a laptop computer. First, what do I need, a ROM? (I have downloaded a file named "Final Fantasy.cso", and a winrar file [or folder] named "Final_Fantasy_USA_PSP-pSyPSP", which contains several files named "psy-ff1u"). I have downloaded the emulators "PCSP 0.5.5", "Jpcsp (32 bit) SVN 2927" and "Jpcsp (64 bit) SVN 2927" all from The Emulator Zone. When using PCSP and trying to load the ".cso" file, it does not show ("Final Fantasy.cso" is on the desktop; I have even moved it to "pcsp v0.5.5/ms0/PSP/GAME" and still does not show when trying to load it). And when I use Jpcsp I receive the message "General Error : File Format not supported!". It appears that Jpcsp comes with a game named "Pong" (it comes as a folder named "pong" with a file insided named "EBOOT.PBP"). I have loaded and played it, it works perfectly; I have also played (or watched) some of the demos. I guess that my issue has to do with something called "Eboot". Can somebody kindly help me, please?. Thank you very much :)

testmachine

Old member
First you need to Download YACC (Yet Another CSO Converter).
1.Install YACC
2.Run YACC
3.Select .cso file
4.Click on convert and wait a bit.
5.Move your newly created iso somewhere on your desktop.
6.Then try to run the game.
Even though i doubt that JPCSP and PCSP will work good on a laptop,you can try running the game.