Good Organizer

Losj407

I am relatively new to Emulators, but have begun buliding my collection. I have a lot of roms for NES, SNES, N64, etc. Is there a good organizing program for the different emulators and roms? Ideally I would like an application where I could start it and see a list of all the ROMs possibly with the box cover for the games. I could then double click a ROM to play, and it would automatically load the correct Emulator and the ROM.

I have seen some database organizers, but these are mostly text and I don't believe any of them would load the ROM in the correct emulator when double clicked. If something like this exists, I would love a link.

The closes thing I have found is XLOBBY using a custom skin. XLOBBY is like Windows Media Center but allows more flexibility. Has anyone tried this?

http://www.xlobby.com/Downloads/Skins

The first skin, ColbySkin2 seems to possibly do what I am looking for.

Zach

Don't know of any organizer like this in existance to be honest.

I just sort my stuff with GoodTools, and then load the emulator I use with the paths set to the correct roms.

Easiest way to do it really.

montpics

Neco said:
I just sort my stuff with GoodTools, and then load the emulator I use with the paths set to the correct roms.
Yes, if you still a beginner, use GoodTools or Romcenter to sort out all your roms, or ClrMAME for advanced users. :cool: