Emulator Problem: to softmod or not? :D (illegal activities are discussed inside)

:bow: bow down before me, for i am resurecting a past thread about emulators.

okay, people, i have read your responses about not being able to put emulators on an xbox and i just want you all to know this : you all are dead wrong.

have you ever thought about illegally adding programs into your Xbox console, programs such as SIDS, X Unleash, or other dashboard programs?

I have done just that. As of to date, I have 5 emulators on my xbox: a snes emu, n64 emu, gc emu, sega dreamcast emu, and the fabled ps2 emu, all with roms to play on.

you all said that putting emulators on an xbox was impossible- but those who said that obviously didn't softmod their xbox with X unleash, therefore not tapping into the console's full potential. while this eats a large chunk of gbs from your console, it is well worth it to install SIDS (softmod installer deluxe) so you can burn dvds, even games, onto you 'box. it also allows you to reboot, restart, turn off your console, change the led light patterns, and much much more...

http://youtu.be/QSYiHYU9xKk

as i have said before, softmodding your xbox console is strictly illegal, but those of you who are brave enough to do it and smart enough to hide it as a game's memory block, should find that this is the only true way to unlocking the hidden raw power that is truely xbox, a console to be reckoned with.