Aero Fighters 2 and 3

help with Aero Fighters 2 & 3 PLZ !!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drifta

Can someone please help me :eek: I need help making my aero fighter 2 &3 roms work they seem like they are ok .... my metal slug 1,2,3,X and 4 work but thats it i dont play kof I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM WORK OR IF ANYONE HAS WORKING ONES !!!! :confused: :D :glare:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You need to be more specific. What emulator are you using? Is there an error when you try to run them?

And please, don't use the poll feature like that again :)

Drifta

Im using neoragex and no it doesnt come up as an error were u gointo that menu to click and run that rom it doesnt even let u select the game.... and what do u mean by not using the poll for something or rather sorry if that sounds rude :tomato: and what is this bios thing i keep hearing about ??

Last edited:

montpics

Drifta said:
Im using neoragex and no it doesnt come up as an error were u gointo that menu to click and run that rom it doesnt even let u select the game....
Hmm, big possibility is that you need to rename it from *.bin to *.rom files. Use other emulators like Nebula, MAME, Kawaks which supports the game as well if you don't know of what are you doing. ;)
and what do u mean by not using the poll for something or rather sorry if that sounds rude :tomato:
That's the first poll that I would say as worthless and nothing to do with the game except trying to help you out. That's all I can say. :cool:
and what is this bios thing i keep hearing about ??
Try to other emulators first before you question this. I don't think that is the main problem for NeoRageX...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Drifta

ok thanks for the help guys ;) iv'e got mame and kawaks but it aint working still ill try again and ill see how i go !! :happy: :confused:

OR

Maybe u guys are kind enough to try and find those two games and do what u gotta do with them and make them available for me that would be the BEST!!! :thumb_up: :rolleyes: :) lol and sorry about the poll thing this is the 1st time i ever used one of these forums :confused:

Last edited:

Zach

You are not allowed to ask for BIOS or ROM files here. So don't.

You said in NeoRageX they do not show up on the list. You need to click the import button, so it will scan for them. Put them in the directory where NeoRageX looks for its roms.

Polls are for asking questions, such as "which game do you like best" and things like that. They are not for getting help.

Last edited:

montpics

Drifta said:
ok thanks for the help guys ;) iv'e got mame and kawaks but it aint working still ill try again and ill see how i go !! :happy: :confused:
Then you better find those roms from other web site. Or, edit a dat file from Nebula to make the game work if you know what are you doing.
Maybe u guys are kind enough to try and find those two games and do what u gotta do with them and make them available for me that would be the BEST!!! :thumb_up: :rolleyes: :) lol and sorry about the poll thing this is the 1st time i ever used one of these forums :confused:
No, kindly say no in public.

Drifta

Do you guys know were i can get this fixed version of NG-LO.ROM ?? must be 64k they rekon for it to work ive been looking but not having much luck

------------------------------------------------------------------

Drifta

Well guys ive done it i got them working it took a while but now im done :D The really funny thing is its not the game im looking for its same type of game but u can powerup ur primary guN :p :) Thanks for all the help guys ill try not to annoy you guys any more !! :happy: :eek:

teflon samurai

bios and isos the word thats not to be spoken!

Im wondering why it is that in every forum the word bios and isos is sackrilige and taboo?I understand the legal ramifications but how does anyone find them when its almost impossible to google and im waery of the quest of them.Ive heard of bit torrents but i have no understanding of this as well.

montpics

teflon samurai said:
Im wondering why it is that in every forum the word bios and isos is sackrilige and taboo?I understand the legal ramifications but how does anyone find them when its almost impossible to google and im waery of the quest of them.Ive heard of bit torrents but i have no understanding of this as well.
I did through Google. Done a thousand times in which I got some of the things I wanted and some were not years ago. Depends on luck.

ROMs, ISOs, and BIOS are not being allowed to be asked or told where to get them as the rules is made by the owner of this forum. And we personally don't want to make any trouble to the authorities who still have legal rights to own them. That's all I could say.

However, there still other methods to find that not only Google. :cool:

NamelessFace

OMG...i too am having problems with the Aero Fighters ROMs...it makes me so mad because i've downloaded almost every top-notch Arcade Emulator, and got not get a single one to work...the only one im not sure of is MAME...only because that doesnt work at all. I acces it and the window pops up and then quickly goes away...CAN ANYONE HELP?
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :

SuperDang

Hi everyone,
for a long time now i have tried all combinations of emulators and roms
to get Aero sighters 2 and 3 (sonicwi2) to work. Always though an error occur requesting for missing files. It reads like this:

sfix.sfx NOT FOUND
sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND
sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND
000-lo.lo NOT FOUND

is it requesting for the legendary BIOS files that we are not allowed to talk about? or is it something easy that im just overlooking? help?

Happy Thanksgiving!:excl:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That's the NeoGeo bios.

Just search for neogeo.zip on google and you will find it in no time(it's the second most popular bios after Playstation 1).