Hello from Italy!

rocky4got10

Hi! I'm an italian guy, so don't judge my English, please XD

I'm here cause I still play Pok?mon games on Game Boy Emulators and I'd like to ask something about a "3 players connection". I'll post in the right thread later.

One more question is: does exist a little community of "3rd generetion Pok?mon-players" who are able to play online using emulators? I've always wanted to challange someone, but, first of all, I'm not able to link my VBA online and, second, I never found someone who still plays Pok?mon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed or LeafGreen XD

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hey there, welcome to emulator-zone! I don't know of any communities that are dedicated to 3rd generation game play, but, if you are into the modern pokemon metagame, you might want to try out www.pokemonshowdown.com, it plays exactly like the game, except you get to build your team from scratch, even modifying their IV's and EV's. And better yet, you can play with people online no problem. :)

rocky4got10

It seems to be cool! But I'd like to complete the 3rd generation first :)

Do you know any "hacker" or any guy expert in these things (hacking, cheats, etc)?

letchymonk

hello! welcome! i still play and have all those for my vba with link btw the vba with link 1.72
works like a dream

Last edited:

letchymonk

you mis understand me i play over the internet with my friend all the time lol with the vba link and he lives across town so i figure its good to go btw check out the vba with link site they are active again and have fixed the stuff wrong with it can provide link if possible cuz i know the admins hafta ok it or something

ps i also cant reccomend playing with people you dont know hackers are everywhere nowadays

Last edited: