Jacko

Tidus_Flame

Banned
I only have one thing to say. He deserves what is coming to him. Not even fate can save him now. Or only fate can save him. Whichever.

DanielW

I have to say that the parents who let their kids spend any time with that pervert with no supervision and let their kids sleep in the same bed, need to be arrested for child abuse and child endangerement as well. It's their own damn fault, and then they try to cash in on their kids' misfortunes.
stupid fuckers :angry:

El Fugitivo

I feel sorry for him, he'll never be able to adjust to "normal" society. He should just buy a private little island and stay there forever.

J

Jet Set Willy

Fire him into the sun and watch him melt as he gets closer. That would be spectacular.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by DanielW@Nov 20 2003, 02:31 AM
I have to say that the parents who let their kids spend any time with that pervert with no supervision and let their kids sleep in the same bed, need to be arrested for child abuse and child endangerement as well. It's their own damn fault, and then they try to cash in on their kids' misfortunes.
stupid fuckers :angry:
i agree (to a certain extent)
no decent parent would leave their child with him

El Fugitivo

I'd also think that there would be someone in the Jackson camp, some chief of security or something who would know better than to let children into Neverland Ranch.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Wait! You mean draping towels over your childrens heads and dangling them over balconies isn't normal? :(

M.H.A.Q.S.

Wait! You mean draping towels over your childrens heads and dangling them over balconies isn't normal?

His attitude is questionable.

Jackson camp is sadfsa.f...You should have named the thread Whacko or psycho or something like this.

J

Jet Set Willy

Clearly this is a sane man! Enlist your child in his care today!

From this:

_1281452_jackson150.jpg

To this:

2001797178.jpg

I used to have a girlfriend who was Michael Jackson obsessed to the point where it got a little creepy.

TGS

What do I get if I do?