Killer Instinct Last PIECE!

j-nice

Hello! Does anyone on this forum know how to get the KI.IMG FILE ( :confused: CHD IMAGE FILE). IF you have the new 64emu for this game, you know this is required!! And please if you give a link or website, I beg you that what ever you offer is VALID!! This
is the most hardest thing to find on the web period! PLLLEEEEZZZZ Does anyone have any ideas or leave me with an attahment!! It should be about 125 mo. file for it to work on the 64emu. Thanks so much.

Jason!

Jale

I found it via Google. Why difficult for you? :unsure:
Just type words like "download" or something like...
Using the logical sense may help you in your "quest" :p

Remember that we are not allowed to post rom links.

j-nice

JAPPsmash said:
I found it via Google. Why difficult for you? :unsure:
Just type words like "download" or something like...
Using the logical sense may help you in your "quest" :p

Remember that we are not allowed to post rom links.
O.K! Let me just say this to you! I searched all over GOOGLE and MSN and Yahoo and still there was nothing. I did this before I posted this thread. So I don't know where you found it, but when I searched for it for the last 3-4 DAYS!! IT WASN'T ANYWHERE DOWNLOADABLE to be found. I understand if no rom links can be posted then thats cool, then at least give me a refference with-out posting the actual link so that I can final find this file and do better in my search. It would be much appriecated!!
Thanks!

Jale

Then your last chance is to use a P2P client and type the part you are looking for.

Last edited:

Jale

I dunno... Maybe... I still think that you'll find it through Google.

Last edited: