Iwant to play guardian heroes on sega saturn

Lyrix

This forum is my last chance.I want to play Guardian heroes on saturn, but the game not start any of the emulators what I found(girigiri,satourne,and saturnin). Oh the satourne 1.1 is start the game but when end the saturn logo and the sega trademark logo the emu send me a message: : system memory is not ready ,please clear all files using memory manager please enter the system setting screen pressing the start.
If I press the start then this error message:unknown opcode (slave sh2 ) @0x0600A608: 0x0000.
Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeee

beat

Lyrix said:
This forum is my last chance.I want to play Guardian heroes on saturn, but the game not start any of the emulators what I found(girigiri,satourne,and saturnin). Oh the satourne 1.1 is start the game but when end the saturn logo and the sega trademark logo the emu send me a message: : system memory is not ready ,please clear all files using memory manager please enter the system setting screen pressing the start.
If I press the start then this error message:unknown opcode (slave sh2 ) @0x0600A608: 0x0000.
Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeee
were did u get it

F

froster1990

Note: Where he got the rom from does not concern you!!! He doesn't even need where he got it from, it doesn't help why the error is coming up.

Possible Answer: They want you to erase all your memory files? Sound like a trojan horse virus to me!!!

beat

asked because it happened to me and i wanted to see if he got it from the same place as me

F

froster1990

In other words your asking for a link? Am I correct?

It might also just be a corrupted rom.

hagbard

I think you came a bit too late. This thread is 1 year old

Last edited: