Happy New Year!

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
For those in the fortunate position to celebrate a happy new year, I wish you a Happy New Year! from the staff. As usual, this new year we'll continue to provide you with the latest emulation news & downloads (for the 8th year in a row!). And although I don't want it be a downer to the celebrations, please also consider those people unable to celebrate a happy new year this year.

Last edited:

Jale

Καλή χρονιά σε σας επίσης. Λυπάμαι τρομερά για όλους εκείνους τους ανθρώπους της
ανακούφισης tsunami. Είναι ένα ευτυχές και λυπημένο νέο έτος...

Happy new year to you too. I'm terribly sorry for all those people of the tsunami relief. It's a happy and sad new year...

dar0ckl3ttm

8 years in a row? Since 1997? I think I've been here since 1998 or 9, although I only occasionally post. Man time flies.

Splize

dar0ckl3ttm said:
8 years in a row? Since 1997? I think I've been here since 1998 or 9, although I only occasionally post. Man time flies.

dar0ckl3ttm you boobs are fake

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, happy new year everyone!

JAPPsmash, you feel sorry about the tsunami relief people(= people sent there to help)? What about the tsunami victims then?

Darkdragon

:D Happy new year to everyone! :( Sorry to hear about the Tsunami tragedy which had wiped away most of Sri Lanka and Thailand... that was just terrible... :msn_cry:

montpics

/sleeping mode off
*YAWN*

Happy New Year~~~!

/sleeping mode on

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
dar0ckl3ttm said:
See the Nedstat counter on the main page -- it's been counting since July 1997.

The first incarnation of the site was pretty crappy though -- just one page with some emulators and a bunch of ROMs. The major switch was around 2000, when I dropped all ROMs (before then the site was a ROM site), focused more on emulators and also switched to professional hosting (had been using the homepage I got on my school's internet connection up until that time).