Post Your Local Radio Stations Here

J

Jet Set Willy

Post the online listening link from your local stations (if they have one) here. I like to listen to radio from around the world (I don't like general Internet stations, as they tend to be nothing more than playlists streamed out to people - no presenter, no call-ins, no personality).

SGR FM (Listen Live link is at the top, uses Windows Media Player)

J

Jet Set Willy

They are playing Micheal Jackson - Beat It as I posted this B)

J

Jet Set Willy

If possible try to post the station/s you actually listen to, so that the thread is more interesting.

Motoko

Don't be foooled by the name, yeh they talk about sport but most of the time they talk about interesting subjects with lots of call-ins.

Talk Sport

A local radio station based in Watford (KK!).

Mercury

Another local radio station based in London.

Capital FM

Zach

Anyone in the U.S know of a internet station where I can pick up the Don and Mike show ?

Damn I miss listening to them.

hitmonlee

ok

rtr fm
i don't listen to this very much, as the best music is on (my time) 3-5pm and 1-6am. local community station, ranges from classical to psytrance to dodgy local bands. a friend of mine presents breakfast on friday mornings, aarom.

also

triple j (real player)
triple j (windows media player)
government funded (yet very anti- the government in power right now) australia wide non-commercial radio station that i listen to mostly.
favourite times 6-9am weekdays with adam and will. very funny guys. adam is a maths/debating nerd/comedian and will is a comedian. don't listen between 3-5pm weekdays. the announcers suck. 9am-12pm weekdays is talkback kinda thing with steve kinane, focusses on issues, mostly australian, unless there is a war on.
also j files (thursday nights) - if its a band i like they are always well done. monday's live music (repeated on sundays)
friday nights australian hip hop
saturday nights/sunday mornings dj's

Badger

Other than the BBC radio 1, 2 and 3 and Classic FM, I have no other FM radio stations

KidneyKai

Haha, i love mercury FM in the car. At night they come up with the greatest stuff.