Hi there from Nitz76!

Nitz76

Hello there!

First, let me introduce myself. I'm a 36 years old engineer from Canada. I'm specialized in networking and electronic design.

Since i'm 8 years old, i'm a Commodre fan. The fan grew up but still, the passion is alive. ;)

Trying my best to keep this platform running, even more and more away from the original hardware. I still own the real thing, but it's like getting my super 8 projector out of the closet to watch a movie. It's delicate and I don't want to break it. This is why I turned to emulation.

Doing my part for the retro community, I decided to build a full production of USB joystick adapter for Atari / Commodore compatible joysticks.

This adapter is recognized right a way by Windows and OSX and can be use with any emulator.

If you're interested, you can visit my website at http://www.retronicdesign.com/

Cheers!

Nitz76

usbplain.jpg

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hey there, We have someone here that makes adapters like those too, who knows, maybe you two can share knowledge and whatnot. :) He goes by the name of Ulaoulao. Anyway, welcome to Emu-Zone! :)

Nitz76

Thanks Mu!

Yes, I'll try to get a hold of him. I like to share ideas and improve the mutual knowledge.

Cheers!