Informative site, I like the looks of it.

M

Mr.Fezzik

Greets and salutations, fellow video game enjoyers. The emulation scene continues to give me headaches and frustrations, but I'm learning more every day. (I didnt dabble at all with roms and such until I was in my mid-30s, just a couple years back.)
I'm sure that I'll have plenty of questions for the 'seasoned pros' here, probably too many.
Looking forward to finding out just whats what here and hopefully getting an earful of know-how, as well.

You may call me old, and you may call me a drunk, and you may even call me an old drunk, but please, NEVER call me late for supper and/or the cocktail hour.

Take care -

:thumb_up:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hey, welcome to the board! I look forward to all the questions you have. :) What consoles do you plan on emulating?

M

Mr.Fezzik

Thanks!

Mupen: I dont really fiddle with consoles much these days, the hand-helds are where its at for the wife and I. (We have hoardes of consoles, though, along with 200 or so PS2 games collecting dust, hehe.)

We mainly do the DS thing, and have the AceKards. What I am most curious about at the moment is this 'Moonshell' thing that apparently lets you watch films on the DS.

Thanks again, cheers -