Minecraft !

Hey, all i guess every one of you has heard about minecraft. I searched "Minecraft" on forum but i didnt found anything so i maked a theard to post your minecraft creations and other things.
Have Fun!

ColonelWindpipe

Well; THIS thread seems popular!! :L

I once made a 13x13x13 cube underground on minecraft; Didn't realise how fucking huge it was - put lightstone in loads of the walls; And mobs still spawned in corners - it was huge!! :D

testmachine

Old member
Once built a castle.A creeper destroyed my left wall.And i broke it down with TNT.
bTW:I play minecraft on a daily basis! :D

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I am currently working on an underwater observatory, I'll post pictures when I am finished, ;)

Kpeved

I once build a THING with 1x16x10 size and fill it with black colour and placed it on Earth. When i've finished it I thought - well, why i can't build exactly the same thing on Moon? And after that I thought- I can build one between Uranus an Neptun ! But server had only 3 planets , moon and the sun , and i give up. It was dissapointing (

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Sounds impressive! :) I have thought about modding, but I just don't have the time to dedicate.

Elite Arcades

i tried to build an underground mansion and ended up losing all my stuff (diamond tools included) in lava by falling into it. =[ sad times.

GamerSam

I haven't made anything big really, I prefer playing on multiplayer servers with friend and helping them make stuff instead mostly.

Varsatorul

I play the Feed the Beast Mod with the Mindcrack modpack on MP with some friends from time to time.
I haven't played vanilla Minecraft in quite a while. :unsure:

deadlierprawn7

once build a huge fort with few friends , and i put all tnt under the presure plates, so they walk in a room they blow up, thats only thing i've done on minecraft lol