• Xbox - Spawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamecube - Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The game is the same in all three platforms with the only difference being in the bonus character.
I was lucky enough to play the game yesterday and that is why I'm making this post.

Danny

I voted Spawn, Heihachi is in Tekken already so there's nothing really special
about him. I can't imagine link being any good, swith his sword, plus he looks
bit weedy.

I haven't played it yet.

KidneyKai

Link is one cheap bast. If he gets close enough to throw you, its over. Every single time he does a throw its a 'ring out' ALWAYS! I've only played the GC version. I can't see Heihachi being any good in the game. That game is founded on combo, and as far as i know, Heihachi only has a max 10 hit combo. Spawn looks the greatest, but not having pl0ayed the XboX version, i don't know how he plays. I guess i'll vote Link.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I got the PS2 version yesterday along with the GC one.

I say I like Link being better. Heihachi: I hate that guy. Although Yoshimitsu is there too in the PS2 version.

I love playing the game with a PS2 Pad.

Hiroshi

Originally posted by M.H.A.Q.S.@Nov 17 2003, 06:29 PM
I love playing the game with a PS2 Pad.
I think Thrustmasters made an adapter that allows players to use a standard PlayStation controller on the GameCube

I've only played the PS2 and GCN version and I defiantly prefer Link over the rest!

M.H.A.Q.S.

I think Thrustmasters made an adapter that allows players to use a standard PlayStation controller on the GameCube

There are numerous adaptors lurking around that allow you to use a system's controller with another one.

SCII has evolved alot. I like the new combat techniques.

KidneyKai

who is XSRYRIY? Maxi under my control is SKILLZZZZ!! :lol: who is XSRYRIY? Maxi under my control is SKILLZZZZ!!

M.H.A.Q.S.

I just don't this thread to die so easily.

So what's your best shot, a combo in SCII. As I like Taki and Kilik and others.

Here's one for Taki.

I play the PS2 version the most.

Square, Triangle, Back+Triangle+Circle.

While the character comes down
Forward+Triangle (this will hold the character for a while)
Triangle (a slight pause)
Square, Square, Square

then while the is lying down
Qcf+Triangle.

I think its 70-80% damage.

Tingram

1. This game is no Melee

2. Link is the best... or was it Spawn, I forget which... but the projectiles of Link are too annoying.

3. C-Stick>all. gotta love it.

4. Already lost interest in this game after I got all the weapons, stages, and characters.

5. I forget who I palyed when I quit... but ti was either Link, Yoshimitsu, Killik, Ivy, or Cervantes.

apocalypse835

I'm no good with XiangHua or Yunsung. I like Kilik and Seung Mina, they are so similar. My Fav. is Voldo, though, he is quite fast, and fairly strong. He has some strong kicking moves, if you know what your doing.

My fav. Exclusive is Spawn, shame he's on the Xbox version, though.

Hiroshi

Voldo just acts too wierd when compared to the Soul Blade ver.

Link's a damn good player but he's grabs can knock you out of the ring too easy.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I really have mastered Taki now. We have a tournament here every two or three weeks. There are several games that we play, like Tekken, KOF, SCII etc.

But SCII has the biggest ratio of all, 823 times, since a month.