Enlighten Me About Blogs, Please

ScissorsForDays

Rin's Soulmate
I'm sorry if there was some explanation to this somewhere way back, but I'm a relatively new user, and I have no idea how to make a blog. I'm interested in making one, as writing is one of my favorite hobbies, so could someone explain how to make one? If I'm prohibited from making one because I'm a 'forum newbie', can you explain to me what 'useful posts' are? I've made 10 posts already, not including this, and the red banner that states this hasn't gone away, and I'm still classified as a 'forum newbie'. Please help!

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Well, you can change the 'forum newbie' above your avatar if you want. Click 'Forum Actions' at the top of the page, then click 'Edit Profile'. Find the option that says 'Custom User Title'. Change it to whatever you want, then scroll to the bottom of the page, and click 'Save Changes'.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
To make a blog, click the 'Blogs' option at the top of this page, then click 'Create New Post', which is at the top-right corner.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
There is a limited access filter for newly registered people that among other things prevents you from making blogs. You should be ok now.