Oscar Mayer Commercials Seem Familiar...

ScissorsForDays

Rin's Soulmate
Don't hate, the reason I put this in the media & entertainment forum is that is has to do with television commercials.
Does anyone else remember the Subway commercials that followed this template "Child asks unreasonable question, parent says no. Repeat 8 or so times, then cut to child asking if they can get topping on their sandwich. Subway employee says yes."? Well I do. Anyway, recently I've seen Oscar Mayer cold cuts commercials that follow the exact same template. Is this plagiarism? Or merely an effective marketing approach? Tell me what you think.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Effective marketing approach would be my guess, Ive seen many commercials follow that template, so I guess that can't be considered plagiarism.

KAISY

Don't hate, the reason I put this in the media & entertainment forum is that is has to do with television commercials.
Does anyone else remember the Subway commercials that followed this template "Child asks unreasonable question, parent says no. Repeat 8 or so times, then cut to child asking if they can get topping on their sandwich. Subway employee says yes."? Well I do. Anyway, recently I've seen Oscar Mayer cold cuts commercials that follow the exact same template. Is this plagiarism? Or merely an effective marketing approach? Tell me what you think filezilla uc browser rufus.

ve seen many commercials follow that template, so I guess that can't be considered plagiarism.