PS4 and XBOX 720

TheVib

Hi guys, SO this two consoles are rumoured to be out this christmas. From what I read they are going to support full HD and the hardware they come with is the latest in terms of technology, but i think that nowadays its not a matter of graphics realy because we reached a point were more realism or detail just pushs people away.

thats why i love to play oldies like snes and spectrum, I realy get more fun playing those types of games which are simple and alot less stresful then all those games for the modern consoles.

But in any case i still play playstation and xbox so i was wondering how much you think they will cost? If found many pages talking about them but none of them talk about prices. I wont buy it if its more then 500 bucks.

I got a xbox so probably all the games i have will work on the new xbox 720.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
They would probably be around $500, but we really don't know, it depends on the hardware.

flanks

Two consoles? I like to think I'm on top of gaming news, but I'm only aware of the WiiU. I think MS would love to have a 360 successor out before Sony can do their business, but I doubt it will be this side of Christmas or even fiscal 2012. That said, nothing Nintendo has done this generation of home consoles has took my interest and I'm not going to invest in their next product without a solid library behind it.
With regards to the Xbox and PlayStation entries next year; I'm betting close to ?400, would love to see it at ?300, think I'll have ?500 banked just in case.

Wouldn't you love Nintendo and Sega's position to be swapped?

LMH

I'm not going to invest in their next product without a solid library behind it

I know what you mean. Whatever the capabilities of a console, it's only as good as the games that are available for it. I've learned my lesson about buying consoles early in their life cycle and now wait for a price drop at a time when there are some games that I feel I'm missing out on (the games are mostly poor at first compared to a year or so after). If you have the money to spend on newly released console with few games available, then go for it. For me, ?500 is a lot of money to spend on something that is far more worthy (and cheaper) a little further down the line.

ilovebbw

My last console system was Playstation 2 and PSP. I refuse to get an XBOX or PS3 or anything else until a remake of Final Fantasy VII is done :)

testmachine

Old member
My last console system was Playstation 2 and PSP. I refuse to get an XBOX or PS3 or anything else until a remake of Final Fantasy VII is done :)

I would really like to see it coming on consoles and personal computers.Final Fantasy VII is the best Final Fantasy ever!