Yellow save not working with stadium?

POKEMAN93

Hey, so when I wanted to play my old pokemon games over again, I found out that VBA play pikachus "PIKA" cry at very low sound i yellow, so I found out that using th BGB emulator instead fixed this :D. But when I wanted to play Pokemon stadium I had a problem. Yes I know how to emulate transfer packs correcly and all that stuff, but stadium just says save file not found... Why!? Anyone help plz?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Does BGB save in a native .sav file? I think that Nrage's plugin only reads RAW .sav save. Is there an option where you can change how it saves? If it does, try that.

POKEMAN93

Does BGB save in a native .sav file? I think that Nrage's plugin only reads RAW .sav save. Is there an option where you can change how it saves? If it does, try that.

The only option for that that I found was Enable RTC in sav file, tried unchecking it, then play some, and save, but it didn`t work.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Then how about this, switch the .sav file into VBA, then save in VBA, and use that instead of BGB's save. Ive done things like that in the past, so it might work.

POKEMAN93

lol, just read the how to emulate transfer pack thread, and the newest version of n-rage can`t read savedata correcly.
Didn`t think of that *facepalm*
Anyway, now it`s up and running :D

Last edited: