Zelda CD-I games, and the emulator itself

Ozma

Hello World :)

so i've been trying for a week straight to play the 3 zelda CDi games.. after numerous emulators i finally found one that runs 2 of the 3 roms i've got. yay.

but...

they don't have sound besides in the menu screens and the cut scenes. these games are bad enough as it is, but to play them in silence would be extra brutal. has anyone actual got these to work 100%? i've tried a couple different roms so i don't know what to make of it

the main thing i'm wondering about is if any of the CD-I emulators have 'save state' capabilities? that's a must.. these games are really weird so i'd need that.

any tips? can someone help me do this :)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I don't think that is a well emulated system, It was never really that publicized and the games that it released weren't really that memorable.

Ozma

right. not the most popular stuff ever. but there are emulators, and they play the roms... everything except zelda seems to work.

yanking hair out in clumps

crystalis

you dont wont to play this game your just leading yourself to dissapointment but if you insist use the cdiemu with no joy pad support .PS:good luck trying to control link with a mouse it sucks LOL