Hello everyone, this is chinabig

chinabig

Hello everyone,
Last time I signed up, I have been searching my question to be not duplicated so I haven't noticed this forum.

My name is chinabig (just nickname). I love to play Pokemon game too.
VBA is very good to play with. Desmume is a little bit slow so I've decide to buy a NDS. I'm aiming for 3DS. Do anybody know which things should I check when buying the game console.(e.g., you should check the battery, it can be recharge or not. how long is warranty?)

The name come from my friends. They called me "ta yote gyi" and "china big" in burmese. "ta yote" is translated as "china" and "gyi" is normally used as prefix right here. But, a friend seperated them and the "gyi" become "big" as normally translated. So, it's just prefix. Don't think strange thing about that. It's not very common in many sites' usernames so I decided to use this.

I'm not too good at emulation but I'm fairly good at VBA as most of my GBA games are played with VBA. I will help others as far as I can. Please help me too. English isn't my native language so I might translate wrongly when I read the rule. I'm sorry admins if I do something wrong because of my poor in language.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Yes, there aren't many :(

chinabig

Alright! We can always use another active user, :)

Seeing your active user, I now think I'm not that active already. Looks like I've answer most of question what I know.
Even watching Activity Stream, there is only 10% chance to get what I know. what a down :tomato:
I'm going to play with lots of emulators from now on. :laugh: I'm going to try Mac OS too. :happy:

Hold on, ... ... :dry: jeez, still my money problem is putting a line not to cross. :mad: