Problem with forum: How to delete the post you just posted?

chinabig

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I found the title says "Post questions & suggestions about the site, forum or anything related to The Emulator Zone." so I'm posting it here.

I have just joined this site so may be I don't know much. I reply to some threads and the reply become double because of my internet connection. I don't know whether it is posted or not so I click to post again. This is how I ended up posting double reply with exactly the same content.

I try to find a way to delete one but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone show me the way?

Or the Admins will deleted them automatically when they found or only the thread starter can delete in his/her thread? If it's like that, can I leave it like that without noticing anyone?

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Ask the admins to delete it.

chinabig

Ask the admins to delete it.

So how can I do that too? I'm new so I'm not very much good with the sites. If asking this question needs to post new one, remind me too.

If I have to go Private Messages, I did go(the location is like this "Settings=>Private Messages=>Send New Private Message" but I don't know what to type in the "Recipient Users:" box.

Sorry to trouble you again.

chinabig

Oh, yeah, I found 2 too. Thanks a lot.
I don't know if there are still other so I started this post thinking if there is a way, I can do it in future too.
So, the answer is "I just need to leave it like that and the Admin will delete it if it is found", right?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just click your "post" button once and do not refresh the page. That should avoid any accidental double posts. If you need something deleted just use the report button and it will be handled :)