adding games to the NeoRageX menu

edudlive

I've recently been trying to play some of my Neo-Geo games on an emulator rather than bother to hook up my console. I've noticed that there are a lot of games that are not listed in the menu that actually work (King of Fighters 2001 is a good example).

I've looked in the configuration file and I saw this:

542,KOF94.ZIP
91060,kof95.zip
220161,kof96.zip
219889,kof97.zip
220182,kof98.zip

I can not figure out what that number means, but the second half is self explanitory.

I know that you can just import, and it'll show the games with a (?) at the bottom, but I want my games to be neatly organized. So I turn to you guys to help me figure out how to add games to the menu.

Also, I've noticed that NeoRage only will play romsets with the .rom extension, while a lot of the ROMs I get are the .bin extension (they play perfectly in Kawak, but I don't want two emulators), is there a way to convert this?

Thanks,
EDUD

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You can find a few modified versions of kawaks floating on the net that can play those games.

Keep in mind that those versions are not official so they are quite hard to find.

edudlive

Lefteris_D said:
You can find a few modified versions of kawaks floating on the net that can play those games.

Keep in mind that those versions are not official so they are quite hard to find.

The games work in NRX, Nebula, and Kawak, I just like NG-X so I want to add the titles into the emulator's menu.