Add changelog to emulators page

osaeed

Hi, been a long time user here browsing your emulator site and want to thanks for providing useful emulator updates.

I would like to know if there was any plans of adding a changelog to the emulators page. For example, when I click on Bsnes, it brings me to the download links that are on the bottom. On that page, can a changelog be added right below the description, so we know what has recently changed/added in the emulator code?

The old changelog could be removed and replaced with an updated one.

Thank you and keep up with the good work.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I was about to say that we won't be doing that because emulators usually provide the changelog with the zip file when I realized that bsnes does not actually come with the changelog... On the other hand the official site is quite detailed and Byuu (the author) is quite brilliant so it's worth checking that out anyway.

Regarding your request now, I would suggest clicking the "home" link available next to each download that takes you straight to the homepage for the full details. And yes, that may seem like a lazy reply.

testmachine

Old member
You've been a long time user?!haha.Man i am a long time user and i think that every emulator package contains a changelog.so download your wished emulator and in the archive that you downloaded should be a file called "Changelog.txt".

osaeed

yea its a bummer theres no changelog in the .zip file. You know i didnt even know the logs were found in the .zip file of the emulators. Usually some .zip files just come with .exe and folders. I will check out the main site of the emulators instead haha.

Thank you and dont worry it wasnt a lazy reply, I am lazy to even click the home button you guys added. Imagine if that wasn't there and how lazy I would be lol.