Vagrant story stuck loading on pcsx-r

nguithiman

I'm trying to play my ISO of Vagrant Story on pcsx-r on my macbook pro, but when I open the iso it's stuck on the now loading - published by square enix intro. I've tried pressing all the buttons but it doesn't work. I 've loaded other ISO games and they work fine. I've tried other ISOs of vagrant story and the same they get stuck. The first time I tried playing it it worked fine, but now it's like the emulator has a problem with all Vagrant story ISOs

RavenX13

ive ran a couple square enix games through pcsx and they have a few problems in them have you tried the special fixes box in the video plugin .. should be in the lower left corner of the plugin configuration panel... may fix your issue.

nguithiman

I tried the fix boxes, but it didn't work. I switched from analogue pad to digital pad (though I still use the keyboard) and it worked, but thank you guys for taking the time to reply.

xalalamen

Sorry for replying an old thread, but you can change the default BIOS to "Emulate PSX BIOS" in the preferences screen. It worked for me.