Hello to everyone

N

nesmaster

As a new user thought i would just say quick hello to everyone ,would be rude not to .
I have every emulator and nearly every rom from nes,snes,n64,amiga,mame etc etc , have over 600gb of roms so if anyone needs help finding any hit me up i may be able to help

Been gaming for longer than i can remember and for me the golden age of video games ended with the snes . Without doubt the best games machine ever made .

Im 38 years old married with 2 teenage kids and full time job. Game as much as i can when i get the chance . Love a new chalange and as of late been playing through some nes classics again . Just finished ninja gaiden again ,without doubt the hardest game on nes. Just about to start castlevania again .lol

Hope to chat to you all in time .
:eek:

N

nesmaster

Oh and i do have a massive collection of origonal games from nes to xbox360 . I do not pirate games and do not condone it at all . If you do pirate a game and enjoy it please purchase it and support the industry , Otherwise gaming will die and we will be left with crap like fifa and call of duty for ever.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here.:D