TACTICS FEVER

cloud4004

This Holiday season has gotten ol' cloud down... You know why? My girlfriend "misplaced" my Final Fantasy Tactics (ps1) disc... Oh, The Horror of it all! Now being the cheap dude that I am, I'm not just going to go out and lay down the coin to get a new copy... Dose anyone out there know of anyway I could play FFT via PC? If not, dose anyone know where I can find an English translated rom of Ogre Tactics...? Christmas has cursed me with "De La Tactics Fever"! Send help please...

cloud4004@yahoo.com

The Man In The Yellow Hat, Cloud
ps: Who dosen't like a good Tactical Game? A show of hands please...

TiredBoy

For FFT, I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to play it on the PC without either A. getting the ISO, or B. buying the game again and running it on an emulator. It's only what? $10-15?

Ogre Battle: Think I've heard of one somewhere. Let me check up on that.

Zach

Searching the torrent sites for Tactics ISO's is going to be your best bet.

I just started a file almost a week ago, been playing it myself for the first time in a while.

One of the most underrated FF games ever, and arguable some of the best artwork in the series.

Best not to ask for ROMS here tho, gonna land you in trouble

SladeXR

I've never played FFT. Should I bother downloading it considering I'm a hardcore Shining Force fan?

TiredBoy

It's an excellent game and worth the money, IMO. It's closer to Tactics Ogre, I think, than the Shining series, though, given that it's made by TO's development team.

Koden

I had to try playing tactics in two different points in my life to like it. When i was a kid i didn't have the attention span for the 30 minute battles, but now that i'm older I love how the battles work. Plus after a while the battles are only like 15 minutes or so for me now that i know what i'm completly doing. The onlything i didn't like was the lack of multiplayer. You totaly could of had a vs mode; most of the humans you faught could have had the stats of your characters.

Speeking of, some of my friends at my college and I are making a game that is some what like tactics but multiplayered. If we ever get an alpha ready I could let you guys know if you want.

Jale

I'm using Knuckles everywhere, even as a banner for my board. Well, let's stop talking about avatars, shall we? this is not the thread for it :)