PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Game Genre

VintageTorrie
April 14th, 2012, 00:37
I know how this is going to turn out. Adults - Adventure like LOZ, Teens - FPS like COD but what the hell...

I like sandbox shooters, even better on the computer, as they tend to have better storylines than mission based or on-the-rail shooters.

I'm probably the only 14 year old boy who doesn't like COD. I think it's pointless and unnecessary for them to have sequels as they're all the same formula (shoot soldiers and terrorists and rage quit on multiplayer when shot once).

Anyway, what genre do you all prefer?

michelponting
September 22nd, 2012, 07:53
I know how this is going to turn out. Adults - Adventure like LOZ, Teens - FPS like COD but what the hell...

I like sandbox shooters, even better on the computer, as they tend to have better storylines than mission based or on-the-rail shooters.

I'm probably the only 14 year old boy who doesn't like COD. I think it's pointless and unnecessary for them to have sequels as they're all the same formula (shoot soldiers and terrorists and rage quit on multiplayer when shot once).

Well you are just 14 but like the games which likes to play teenagers and youngster .....
Call of duty is seriously a pointless game and just looking like a shooting game....
Did you try "World of Warcraft"??

Anyway, what genre do you all prefer?

ColonelWindpipe
September 28th, 2012, 11:47
Always been into RPGs; especially Elder Scrolls and Fallout; Know of any more games that follow this style of play?? :D

CalinCool
October 30th, 2012, 19:31
Racing, sports, FPS

crystalis
November 22nd, 2012, 09:58
i will play anything but mostly rpg's but i stay far away from games like myst

bbrriiaann6
December 3rd, 2012, 11:45
Racing is my favorite genre and love to play NFS the most. I play this game online with my brother at my home.
Recently i found a new game hub to Play Online Games (http://www.chilgames.com/) named chilgames having large collection of online games like action game, adventure game, fighting game, funny games and many more. I have played so many games on this but "Redriot" is the name of game that i like the most.

letchymonk
January 18th, 2013, 06:36
i like fps rpg and of course fighting not tekken style,though i like that too i mean ufc and boxing some racing.... so im a video game mutt lol

Jaydens1
March 30th, 2013, 07:16
Action and Racing.

Midorikawa
April 11th, 2013, 17:50
RPGs especially Pokemon and Fire Emblem

peterjones0021
July 4th, 2015, 06:14
i will play anything but mostly rpg's but i stay far away from games like myst