pokemon gba - plz help a noob!

lord_varys

total noob questions, i know, but any help would be much appreciated, so here goes -
i'm currently hooked once again on a pokemon emulator and i'm trying to do link trades without luck.
the instruction videos i've seen involve using a link menu that doesn't exist on my visualboy advance emulator.
is it just a case that my emulator isn't good enough, and if so any ideas what sort of emulator i should be looking for and where one could be found. all the ones on my usual torrent sites are either the same as the one i've already been using or just won't download.
as said any help would be very much appreciated, and sorry for essentially asking you guys what 2 + 2 is.
its 5 right?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Haha, this isn't that noobish of a question, I often get confused myself. Unless of course that mean im a noob myself:confused: Well, I know of an emulator that can do link trades, did you mean to do it over LAN, or do you only want to link trade another one of your saves? If its over LAN or Internet, I would recommend using VBAlink. If you want to trade just to yourself, then just use an emulators called NO$GBA. All the emulators I named can be found in the Gameboy Advance emulator section on the main site. :)