Wanna play Pokemon Black/White and HG/SS on my Laptop

Minaru

Hello there!

Im just a random Pokemon lover that loves to play the games but dont wanna pay for them:)
I've played Ruby/Sapphire and Leafgreen/FireRed all on emulators, but apperantly for the latest ones you need a new emulator and a bunch of complicated stuff!
Now im a total noob when it comes to that, i've tried reading up on stuff through google, but those things are all 2-4 years old!
Is there anyone here that could tell me what I have to do these days to play those latest pokemon games (Working ones please that are able to save).
Now im not good with computers so just tell me exactly what to do and include links please on where to download the emulator and the Pokemon rom.

Could you guys please send your reply to chupster91@hotmail.com

Thx guys:)

chinabig

I don't know whether you have already receive mail or not so I'm just gonna reply here.

You can just play with the emulator on the home page, NintendoDS tab. If you need actual link click here and download what you want. I use the DeSmuME. The only problem is that it is slow. I havn't tried out the other yet but I'm ok with this.

And for the game roms, HG/SS are pretty much seen in most of the rom sites already. I havn't played them though but I have played other games with that emulator. It works.

For B/W, I'm still finding them too. Although there are B/W, they are both japanese versions till now I found.

hope this is useful

Last edited: