Hello

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Been trapesing around the site and downloading emu's so I thought I might as well join. I'm considering programming as a future career so if anyone has tips on where to start, they would be much appreciated.:D

Also, I can't keep my eyes away from Jale's avatar. Is it from a game, 'cause it looks kinda familiar?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Im not quite sure what it comes from, it might be original art from all I know. XD Proud of your avatar by the way. :) At any rate, welcome to emu-zone and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

A

ANXIOUS117

VintageTorrie if your considering programming as a future career :D I'd suggest starting off with an easy language to learn like VB.Net, maybe C# start off slow learning data types, control structures, subroutines, arrays, strings, etc then when you get pretty good at that move on to a more advanced programming language like C++. C++ is language of choice in commercial software development, with C++ you can get into the more advanced concepts like, classes, pointers, functions, records, references, templates, and namespaces.