Issues with Pokemon HeartGold Rom

nicejoe

Hi. I've searched many forums and nobody seems to be experiencing the problem that I am.

I'm attempting to use DesMuMe to play Pokemon HeartGold again after a while since giving up. I'm having the usual problems. When I start the first trainer battle, it freezes when the Pokeball is spinning, but it keeps spinning and the music keeps playing. I thought it might be related to using save states, but when I try to save natively, it freezes, but again the music keeps playing.

I've tried countless ROMs, patches, and codes, nothing works. Should I try starting over, but this time instead of using savesates saving natively? I don't want to bother starting over if this isn't the problem. If anyone has a solution to the game freezing at this point or the game freezing when attempting to save, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

thelittlegumnut

if its true that youve tried ALL the patches and tried many roms than just use no$gba and if you want: with no$zoomer addition. Theres a tutorial on here somewhere and its stickied i think or else just google most tuts work.